Directions: It is located on the Gans farm 100 yards west of RT 119 on the way to Point Marion, on the old homestead.
This was recorded in 1956 by the Daughters of the American Colonists, Chief Tanacharison Chapter. The cemetery is in a pasture. About 40-50 socket stones where once there was a gate and fence. There are about 30 graves in all with children graves marked with fieldstones. There are eleven inscribed stones in this plot, 19 field stone markers not inscribed.
|Gans||Jesse F.||4-27-1852||12y 12d|
|Gans||Margaret||11-29-1813||Wife of Ben; 73y|
|Gans||Susanna||2-6-1854||Wife of Jacob; 53y|
|Saddler||Mary||4-23-1858||91y 2m 12d|