By Pauline Blubaugh, Berlin, PA
The Greek Orthodox Church and parts of the remaining village of Goodtown.
The building was erected and in use since 1917 and is located about 1 1/2 miles east of Rt 219 and south of Berlin approximately 3 miles. It is still used for worship on special days, weddings and funerals.
Return to the top of this page
This county is part of the USGenWeb Project, a non-profit genealogical resource web system.
Last Revised: June 23, 2000